BEST SPEECHES OF NARENDRA MODI JI (PART-6)

                     



 PM MODI ADDRESSES INDIANS IN ISRAEL 


Modi ji says after 70 years of India 's Independence ,A Prime minister of India taking your blessings on  the soil of Israel .Today I come to know that the Great Indian Sufi saint Baba Farid lived in the 13th century and did long spiritual practice in a cave .After that this place was converted into a pilgrimage site in a way .Even today ,this place remains a symbol of old relations between Jerusalem and India .   

                          PM MODI VISIT IN JAPAN

Modi ji says that Swami Vivekananda once said that we Indians youth must visit Japan atleast once in our life .Modi ji said, Friends taking forward what Swami Vivekananda ji had said in that era ,Today I want to say that every youth of Japan should visit India At least once in his life .




  PM MODI SPEECH AT HOUSTON ,UNITED STATES OF-

                                        AMERICA 


PM Modi ji said in his speech that this scene ,this atmosphere ,these are unimaginable.Today the spirit of Texas are reflecting here as well .Friends The name of the programme is HOWDY MODI  .But Modi alone is nothing .Modi ji said I am an ordinary person working on the orders of 130 crores Indians . My Mind says that" ALL ARE GOOD IN INDIA" .


PM SHRI NARENDRA MODI SPEECH AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN,NEW YORK 

My Dear brothers and sisters  who settled in America ,today all the best dignitaries of America 's politics and In India are watching this program through TV And Internet .Today many people have not been able to reach this gathering .I also wish them a very Happy Navratri .The festival of Navratri is a festival of worship of Shakti .I got the opportunity to meet you all on such a holy festival ,I am very fortunate also that My countrymen who have raised the honor of India by staying here thousands of miles away have increased the pride of India .


      MODI SPEECH IN SYDNEY (ALLPHONES ARENA )

Modi ji said that I dedicate this welcome ,this respect ,this love at the feet of those 130 crore people ,children of Mother India .Modi ji said that "We  could not die for the country because we are born after Independence but we can live for the Country ".


                            PM MODI SPEECH AT DUBAI 


Today India is playing an important role in International relations Brother and Sister ,It is our endeavor to take India to new heights of development .To carry forward the centuries development  in India  and to make friendship with neighbouring countries and move ahead by cooperating them .


                MODI JI SPEECH AT SAP CENTER SAN JOSE 

Modi ji says Good evening California ,is made on seeing the enthusiasm of you guys .Today is September 28 in India .28 September is the birth anniversary of the brave son of Mother India Shaheed Bhagat Singh ji .I salute dear son of Mother India  Shaheed Bhagat Singh Ji .I have been travelling in your area for 2 days ,In a way I have experienced a vibrant image of India in California.Wherever I go there is shine ,dreams in the eyes and determination to do something and above all ,the citizens  here feel so much pride towards the Indian Community ,Feel so much respect .I  congratulate  you all so much . 



PM MODI IN LONDON PROGRAMME NAME ( YEH BHARAT KI BAAT HAI )


Modi ji Said that When  I believe that my eagerness is ends ,that day I will not be of any use to this country .I want that eagerness should remain with me .Because It is my energy .It gives me strength ,It makes me run ."When I sleep every evening ,I sleep with a dream of another day ".

      PM SHRI NARENDRA MODI INTERACTS WITH 

                INDIAN COMMUNITY IN FRANCE

Modi ji said  Brothers and Sisters ,the friendship of India and France is completely unbreakable and It is not new but It is years old .We have  always supported each other and have worked together .Friends ,the meaning of good friendship is to support each other in happiness and sorrow whatever the situation may be .                                                






                            

 


                           



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELIZABETH ALEXANDRA MARY WINDSOR (PART-1)

ELIZABETH ALEXANDRA MARY WINDSOR (PART-4)

Swami vivekanand ji part 2